Introducing Comprehensive Health 'E'nsurance for Solo-preneurs Find out More
Sales and Marketing
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Mumbai
Working days: 5 working days with 2 day-off which maybe during the week
Shifts (subject to change): Shift timing based on country/process;
ANZ: Between 5.00 AM – 77.00 PM
UK: Between 1.00 PM - 2 AM
Rest of the world (ROW): Between 9.00 AM – 10.00 PM
(Specific to the country hired for, determine post-selection on process conclusion)
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Laptop/Wi-Fi: candidates to use their laptops, smartphones, Wi-Fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided based on your allocated shift after you join.
● Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager, > 1 year of experience in Sales.
● Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
● Fluency in English, ability, and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organization skills.
● Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
● Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
● Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
● Minimum Qualification; Graduation or 2 years diploma with 12th pass
● Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets), and PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
● Versant (online test) is mandatory with >= 56 marks. This is an integral part of the recruitment process, which will also be useful to determine the country/process of work.
Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹900,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
B2B sales: 1 year (Required)
Speak with the employer +91 7024940401
Preferred and Additional Skills
About the Company
Perfect Job Consultancy
Perfect Job Consultancy is an India based recruitment placement and training consultancy, having an ultimate package of services for recruiters as well as jobseekers. When it comes to placement consultancy, we hold specialization in rendering effective solutions to clients’ variegated needs. Right from Banking, Financial, and Insurance to Manufacturing and Hospitality to BPO/ IT, we extend one of the kinds of services across multiple disciplines. Our workforce solutions are based on market research, industry expertise, and domain knowledge, Thus, we provide a competitive edge to both i.e. Recruiters and Jobseekers.