Web and mobile development
DnT is looking for a motivated automation test engineer to support the development team, scrum team and product team to reduce the manual testing efforts. We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with stakeholders from various team daily. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
• Designing and developing test automation scripts.
• Apply test automation guidelines from existing framework (hybrid or data-driven)
• Researching issues in software through testing
• Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
• Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
• Execute scripts during regression test cycles in accordance with the agreed scope
• Maintain and expand test automation suite using identified tools & framework
• Accurate and timely reporting of test progress, risks & issues
Qualifications & Skills
Preferred and Additional Skills
About the Company
We are a cross-functional software development organization that assists global organizations to organize, develop and market best-in-class digital products and platforms. Our organization sticks to dynamic, proactive and result-oriented digital approach to bring predictably successful outcomes as soon as possible. Our Services Enterprises can leverage our digital transformational services to predict, simulate, plan and produce solid business outcomes in the digital economy. By taking digital transformation initiatives, enterprises can maximize the value of customer relationships and interactions through digitalization.