Web and mobile development
· Define the end-to-end user experience on various ECHO India products, collaborating with our product managers, Lead designers, and engineers to turn that vision into reality.
· Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering team to ensure a high-quality implementation and define the best way to approach a problem
· Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis to gain customer insights and market insight
· Gather key insights through data analysis and qualitative feedback to find user's unmet & unspoken needs
· Create and rapidly iterate on ideas in order to develop them via user stories, personas, storyboards
· Translate ideas into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Develop high fidelity mockups and interfaces that are clean, intuitive, and innovative
· Conduct usability testing to validate the design decision.
· Present your work and articulate your design decisions to the design team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
At least 4 years of working experience as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer
· Have worked on a product throughout the entire product development process: from research and problem-solving to detailed UI and interaction design. Helped to improve key metrics in your previous employer’s business.
· Know how to make use of qualitative and quantitative data to back up your design decisions.
· Have a great ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes of your solutions using tools such as XD.
· Have great written and verbal communication skills to help people across the company to understand the rationale behind your thought.
Preferred and Additional Skills
About the Company
ECHO, India is a not-for profit Trust that supports ECHO projects in areas of Cancer, Mental health, Addiction, Liver disease, HIV-AIDS, Neurology, MCH & more