We are looking for an excellent Communication Trainer to promote and aid employees cultivate their skills and knowledge.
Industry: Healthcare, Call Centre related & Customer Care
Experience - 3-5 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Trainer Voice and Accent/ Jr. Trainer Voice and accent/ Soft Skill Trainer
- Monitor and give feedback on Accent and Soft Skills to the respective Managers.
- Indulge in calibration process to ensure that all the voice coaches are on the same page
- Documenting training progress and reporting it to training / Operations teams.
- Assist HR in recruitment and selection process for new hire.
- Motivate and encourage the team on performance.
- Ensure the customer satisfaction scores increase. Conduct short bursts of refresher training on the floor.
- Must possess thorough knowledge on Speech Sounds Grammar concepts and usages Voice, Email / Chat.
- Should have classroom training experience. Must possess good people management skills.
- Working/Shift hours: Mid & Night Shift (cover the US timing)
Candidate with CRM background will be preferred
- Establishing workflows and standards or entering data in the CRM
- Audit the business-critical data entry by the team and provide continuous feedback to maintain compliance
- Maximize characteristics and benefits of the CRM system
- Spotting ways to improve usage of the CRM through automating basic everyday tasks
- Customizing and pulling sales reports from the CRM
- Analysing the Sales reports to determine gaps in closing deals and provide action points for improvement
- Writing basic and detailed training manuals and teaching users on how to use the CRM
- Hands-on experience in integrating other applications with HubSpot
- Health Insurance
- Healthy environment and food
- Space for Industry learning