We are looking for Content Writers/Editors with a minimum of 1-year of experience.
As a content writer/editor, you will be curating and editing innovative and unique content including product reviews and email copies for our content network.
If your skill-set, confidence, and attitude blend with our requirements given below, then you are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience in writing for webs such as blogs and scannable articles.
- Experience in writing product reviews.
- Keep an eye on what’s trending.
- Good English composition and grammar.
- Excellent creative writing capabilities.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organising facts and sources.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative teams, and designers.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Proficiency in IT Industry knowledge and good comprehension skills in English.
- Writing content on various topics.
- Edit and rewrite articles assigned from time to time.
- Perform extensive web research to collect pertinent data related to the assigned article.
- Write email messages for advertisement purposes.
- Search for information and related literature on the assigned topic.
- Ensure that content is optimised for search engines and social media sharing.
- Inserting the keywords as per the content requirement.
- Planning and preparing the overall format of the article.
- Update content and improvise blogs to attract more readers.
- Update blogs with the latest information to increase website traffic.
- Good internet research skills.
- Good English vocabulary.
- Proofread/edit the content before it is processed to the next level of quality check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently.
- One to Two years’ experience writing for a large agency or corporation.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strict adherence to company policies and style.
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred.