IT and Networking
· Experience in the Implementation lifecycle of software products
· Experience in presentation and demonstration of the solution
· Experience in the Installation of the product/software, configurations, workflows etc.,
· Configure and ensure software changes to the system to assist in business organizational changes.
· Understanding customer requirements, analysing them and identifying GAPs if any
· Ability to understand/explore application functionalities and solutions in line with customer needs.
· Handle customer User Acceptance, Outage Notification, and Change Control procedures and documentation.
· Experience in troubleshooting any issues that arise during the implementation. If needed, liaise with several internal departments for resolutions.
· Extend user support and training to customers and support users.
· Should be able to perform implementation tasks within SLA.
· Experience in configuration of changes and upgrading software versions
· Experience in third-party integrations like Payment Gateways, SMS gateways, Understanding Webservice integrations, CAS (Conditional Access Systems)
· Ability to execute new projects with appropriate project planning.
· Experience in delivery of customer’s needs with planning and prioritization
· Experience in providing periodic Updates/feedback on the Ongoing Issues/Project Activities
· Experience in interacting with cross-functional teams
· Experience in handling team
· Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer science engineering
· Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in the Implementation of software products
· Experience in the domains of Finance applications, Billing applications, and Subscription management applications is an added advantage
· Experience in Ezybill application is an added advantage
· Knowledge of MySQL databases (Administration, writing queries, understanding schema)
· Knowledge of basic networking
· Knowledge of Linux installation, basic administration, Shell scripts, Cron tabs, etc.,
· Effective communication, presentation, and writing skills are a must.
· Demonstrate a passion for delivering a positive customer experience
· Should be a quick learner and result oriented
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic ambiance
· Flexible and comfortable timings, ready to work in shifts if necessary.
· Prepared to work late at night or early in the mornings whenever necessary
· Willing to travel and ready to stay for longer periods when needed
Keywords: Implementation manager, project manager, business analyst, Implementation engineer
Preferred and Additional Skills
About the Company
ITP software India Pvt. Ldt
ITP Software India Pvt. Ltd ITP, a market leader in India in its domain, with its robust technological backbone and efficient technology platform that manages the needs and provides solutions to its customers in India, is now proposing to expand its global footprint. ITP, in its endeavour to expand across multiple geographies in the world, is looking at Middle East, Africa, APAC, UK & Europe and the Americas and has a completely new entity that takes care of the needs and offers services to its global customers. It doesn’t matter how long one has anyone been in the play in the ever-evolving age of technology. Google wasn’t there 20 years ago and Facebook is a recent giant. We are not trying to recreate a revolution as of now, but we are sure we assert our position in the global market sooner than later. We are raring to go. We service over 200+ customers, mostly in India, and abroad. Our software solutions are intended at providers of DTH, DTT, Cable TV, MSO, OTT, IPTV, ISP’s and Multi Play services. With the expertise, we’ve developed, we can withstand the challenge of dynamic global market trends and technology upgrades, as well as deliver solutions which completely fit the customer’s needs.