Are Open Talent Networks an impending reality?Streamed Live on Nov 22, 2022Watch the Webinar
There is a rise in the preference of employees to have more control and autonomy as evidenced by discussions around Great Resignation and Quiet Quitting. At the same time, there is an increase in the requirement of talent on-demand, just for the period required, by employers to manage the uncertainties of the VUCA business environment. Open Talent Networks are touted to be the future of work, where organisations will have a blended workforce of full-time employees, contractors and freelancers. This could potentially fuel employment opportunities in tier 2/3 cities by taking work to talent rather than bringing talent to work locations. Through this webinar, we would like to explore the emerging trends and challenges around this phenomenon.
- Has the pandemic etched a need to change the workplace for the future?
- Are hybrid models of work here to stay?
- Would companies hire more freelancers and build their brand as open talent networks?
- What should companies do to overcome the current challenges around hybrid models and a blended workforce?
- Is there a sufficient supply of freelancing talent in India
- What benefits would such a model bring to enterprises and startups in India?
CEO Talavvy, Ex CHRO, Vedanta Resources, Capgemini
Sanjeev Kumar Gupta
CEO Karnataka Digital Economy Mission
President of TIE Bangalore & CEO of 1Bridge
Coach, Author, MD of CFI and Totus Consulting
Ex Dean of Indian School of Business, Novartis Professor of Marketing and Director - ISB Institute of Business Innovation, CBM, EFPM